Thursday, March 27, 2008

Baby Mouse

Holm, Jennifer & Holm, Matthew. Babymouse: Our Hero. New York, NY: Random House, Inc., 2005.

I found Baby Mouse to be a cute book with a great story to teach children to keep trying and don’t quit even if you are afraid of something. I loved the illustrations that went along with the story, they made the story come alive since you were able to see all of the adventures has you were reading. The only problem that I can see with children reading Baby Mouse is that it seems to be designed for that reader that loves to read comic books, and not reading comic books in several years it was hard to get back into reading comic book style books.

1 comment:

Courtney Forbess said...

I agree what you had to say Jeff. I enjoyed Baby Mouse, however I found that I had a hard time following where to read since I don't read comic books.